[bksvol-discuss] Re: two questions

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 14:50:20 -0800

Hi Charisma,

Yes, please report as a book quality report issues where there is inadequate
navigation for daisy files.  And no, there is no way to know whether a
publisher intends to donate any given book to Bookshare.  Sorry about that
one.

Mayrie

#1  There are currently added books that have very poor navigation--shall I
report those? These are not old old books but some from this past year.

#2  I forget--is there a way to see if a book is going to be submitted by a
publisher? I remember how to see if it is in process by Bookshare volunteers
but can't think if I've ever seen a publisher's list.

--
Charisma