[bksvol-discuss] Re: two questions

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 14:45:55 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Charisma!

1. Report any books with problems; old, new, PQ or volunteer. Regardless of
when
added.

2. No way whatsoever to know what will be added in arrears, but forward it is
my
understanding new titles from contributing publishers unless otherwise noted.
 Valerie

#1  There are currently added books that have very poor
navigation--shall I report those? These are not old old books but some
from this past year.

#2  I forget--is there a way to see if a book is going to be submitted
by a publisher? I remember how to see if it is in process by Bookshare
volunteers but can't think if I've ever seen a publisher's list.
--
Charisma