[bksvol-discuss] two questions

  • From: Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 15:41:19 -0700

Hi all--sorry for the vague subject line.

I have two questions:

#1  There are currently added books that have very poor
navigation--shall I report those? These are not old old books but some
from this past year.

#2  I forget--is there a way to see if a book is going to be submitted
by a publisher? I remember how to see if it is in process by Bookshare
volunteers but can't think if I've ever seen a publisher's list.

--
Charisma