[bksvol-discuss] Re: two more to add to the wishlist

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 16:54:23 -0700

Yes, Jamie, I'd be glad to get those books for you. I've bought books for
Bookshare, and since you're scanning books for them, I don't see why I
couldn't help you out once in a while. All I need do is get your address,
then I could go to Powell's bookstore and have them send books to your
address. Regards, Kim.

  _____