[bksvol-discuss] Re: two book wishes

  • From: Shayla <shayla@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 20:50:09 -0700

Sure. Thanks!

At 11:34 PM 10/5/2004 -0400, you wrote:
I have a text copy of Voyager, at least I think it is the one you want.  It
is a text file and an older scan, but from my first look doesn't look tobad,
want me to submit it as, is as I don't have the time to clean, and you can
declare it unfit for service if you like?

Shelley L. Rhodes and Judson, guiding golden juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc. Graduate Advisory Council www.guidedogs.com

-- Vance Havner

Gently they go, the beautiful, the tender, the kind; Quietly they go, the intelligent, the witty, the brave. I know. But I do not approve. And I am not resigned.

-- 'Dirge Without Music', Edna St. Vincent Millay

Ring the bells that still can ring,
forget your perfect offering,
there is a crack in everything,
that's how the light gets in.