[bksvol-discuss] Re: twice too many pages

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 17:55:22 -0700

On the list I asked for the submitter of Flatterland to contact me; that is the
name of the book. The Kurzweil page numbers appear right in the middle of the
print page followed by two blank lines which is why I am deleting those blank
lines. Thanks for your interest in this issue. I may submit this to feedback as
it so important that the submitter is sure of the one or two page setting being
used.