[bksvol-discuss] Re: twice too many pages

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 20:24:45 -0700

Amy, I asked on this list for the scanner to contact me but this hasn't happened. Your explanation makes the most sense. I'm a third of the way through the book merging pages; the interesting thing too is that there are usually two blank lines following Kurzweil's page number, and of course this slows down the process. If it weren't such a careful scan otherwise, I wouldn't do this, but surely hope the submitter corrects her setting. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>