[bksvol-discuss] trying to upload a book

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 09:40:44 -0700

Hi Gang,

I'm trying to upload a book and it keeps kicking it back with the title of the book missing. I guess I'm a little confused where I enter the title. There seems to be two blanks, one the says select book title, or something like that, and the next one says select title button. No matter which way I go it comes back with the title mnissing. Before I try to send it off it looks like this
c:\books\The Sorrows of an American.rtf

Any ideas? I've only been doing it for several years, you'd think I could do it without any problems.
Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California