[bksvol-discuss] Re: trying to submit a book

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 17:41:54 -0500

HI, Bud. I'm assuming you checked the usual? No punctuation in the upload
file name? Did you include the ISBN? If you did, try taking that out.
Sometimes, the system doesn't like the ISBN, even when you write it as it's
written in the book. Did you write a short synopsis? Run it through Word or
something like that to get a character count to make sure it's not more than
200 characters. If all else fails, try changing the file name to the 8/3
format, eight characters for the file name and the three-letter file
extension. I hope some of this helps. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.