[bksvol-discuss] Re: trying to locate some books

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 19:12:12 -0500

Hi, Jamie!  I checked out a couple of them 2 weeks ago, a couple of days after
your email.  Unfortunately, I ended up not having the time I thought I would to
proofread.  I had intended to renew them, but was out of the office for a
couple of days and missed the deadline.  Will find them if they're there, and
I'll try again.  Just now checking my email today, so you may have found them
by now. <Smile>  Blessings!

Jana