[bksvol-discuss] Re: trying to find a book the collection

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 21:29:26 -0500

There is the option of specifying subject in the advanced search. You check the category you want near the bottom of the search form. There might be other reasons that it does not show up for you though. If it is marked as having adult content it will not show unless you specify your account to show those and since you do not have an account it would not show. Another possibility is that it is in British English in which case you might want to change the language in the advanced search to all languages.

Am I missing something? I'm trying to find a book I proofed a long time ago; I don't remember the title so I was trying to search by subject but that doesn't seem to be an option. I've scanned the list of books I proofed that I saved on my computer and don't recognize the title. I suppose I can put in the title of one I know I did and then click on my name as proofer -- but is there a space in Advanced Search for Subject that I'm just not seeing? (if not, it would be good to have, if possible