[bksvol-discuss] trying to find a book the collection

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 17:39:16 -0800

Am I missing something? I'm trying to find a book I proofed a long time
ago; I don't remember the title so I was trying to search by subject but
that doesn't seem to be an option. I've scanned the list of books I proofed
that I saved on my computer and don't recognize the title. I suppose I can
put in the title of one I know I did and then click on my name as proofer
-- but is there a space in  Advanced Search for Subject that I'm just not
seeing? (if not, it would be good to have, if possible