[bksvol-discuss] Re: trouble with a book scan

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 18:51:00 -0700 (PDT)

What is the title of the book? If I can get it from
the library and you finish the scanning and upload it,
I'll download it and validate it and scan and fill in
the difficult pages. Or if you prefer I can scan and
validate and send you the pages to insert into your
copy. In that case, I'd need to know the edition,
whether it's paperboack, hardbound,etc, so the pages
will match up.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com