[bksvol-discuss] Re: trouble downloading a book

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 10:28:36 -0700

HI Carrie,

Yes, there are issues with IE 7 and Vista. Many of our remote connections at
the university have issues with IE 7. If someone is running IE 7 they can
back rev to 6 in the control panels, ad/remove programs. The back rev is
fairly seamless.

Defend your choice to alternative medicine and food supliments.

www.healthfreedomrights.com

Katie Hill

Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  _____