[bksvol-discuss] trouble checking out books

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 22:19:14 -0400

Dear Booksharian Friends,

When I had three books in my queue, I attempted and failed, several times,
to successfully check out books. Each time, instead of being able to choose
save and then getting the dialogue box to route the RTF file to my
validation folder in My Documents, I got the following error message:

---------------------------

Microsoft Internet Explorer

---------------------------

Internet Explorer cannot download ...eType=BOOK&downloadFormat=RTF from
catalog.bookshare.org.

Internet Explorer was not able to open this Internet site.  The requested
site is either unavailable or cannot be found.  Please try again later.

---------------------------

OK

Then the title appeared on my check-out page but I wasn't able to find it
among my files.

I released the book and tried again a few times to check out different books
with the same result.

Please advise me as I've gotten behind and would like to catch up on the
several books being held for me.

Thank you.

Always with love,

Lissi