[bksvol-discuss] Re: trouble checking out a book sort of

  • From: robert tweedy <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 10:35:21 -0600

It takes a long time to load. It always has.

On 12/19/2010 1:54 AM, Kim Friedman wrote:
Hi, are any of you having trouble checking out a book, especially if
your combo box is set to show 100 records per page? I'm only having
trouble getting to the next link or page 2 of the book queue. This means
I can look at the first hundred records, but I can't go beyond the first
page. I've tried this using Internet Explorer and Firefox. Apparently
when I press the enter key to load the next page nothing happens. Is
there a problem you know of with regard to the page not loading? Mind
you, I'm not experiencing this if I'm just looking at all the new books
in the collection. I wished to get beyond the numerous records of that
single book which is being held for new volunteers to exercise their
proofreading skills. I've written Bookshare support about this but would
like to know if you've been experiencing this problem or not as the case
may be. Regards, Kim Friedman.