[bksvol-discuss] Re: trouble checking out a book sort of

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 08:38:34 -0800

Hi Reggie,

 Yes, on the check out page, above the list of books ready for check out,
are two combo boxes, the first to select the language in which you want to
proofread.  This will show all books in that language. The second combo box
is to designate how many results you want to see per page.  Some folks say
it's faster to display fewer results.  I'm lazy and don't want to change
pages more often than I have to, so can't speak to that.  Below that are
links for Title, Author, and some other stuff.  If you hit enter on any of
those links, the title, for instance, the results will be displayed in
alphabetical order according to title.

I hope that helps.

Mayrie