[bksvol-discuss] Re: trouble checking in

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 11:10:04 -0600

I would either email webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and tell them what your problem is. I'm sure they can fix it, and would appreciate knowing that there is an issue. Your file is saved as an .rtf, right? Of course, I would think it would fail when you first uploaded it, not after you had filled out all the information.

Melissa Smith

On 2/13/2011 7:26 AM, jlc wrote:
I've been trying for 24 hours to check in a particular book, without success. In the meantime, I was able to immediately check in a different book.

My question is, can there be something wrong with a particular file to cause this situation. I can get through all the steps, but after I hit the send button (or whatever it's labeled), I get kicked back to the original check in page with the file name blank, but the comment box still has comments in it. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Julie