[bksvol-discuss] treasury of xmas miracles up

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 21:47:43 -0700

I think this 1 is a must-read for the Xmas season, but, u know, maybe
that's just me. Nonetheless, it's up, so, come & get it--u won't get
any "sorry, all checked out" messages here so it's available to all
who want it & are members of Bookshare for the taking.

Blessings.
--
Jackie McBride
& Check out my homepage at: