[bksvol-discuss] Re: totally OT but I'm desperate here

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 17:02:43 -0500

Yes I use ad aware software and yes I do update virus software.
Amber
"I don't want to just  mess with your head. I want to mess with your life.
want you to miss  appointments, burn dinner, skip your homework. I want you
to tell your wife  to take that moonlight stroll on the beach at Waikiki
with
the resort  tennis pro while you read a few more chapters." ~ Stephen King
e-mail: awallens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx