[bksvol-discuss] to who ever submitted The Reader

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 18:54:03 -0500

To Whom ever scanned The Reader:
Could you contact me privately about the book? I have a question on the copyright.
Email me at
amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx
Thanks.
Amber
"I don't want to just mess with your head. I want to mess with your life.
want you to miss appointments, burn dinner, skip your homework. I want you
to tell your wife to take that moonlight stroll on the beach at Waikiki
with
the resort tennis pro while you read a few more chapters." ~ Stephen King
e-mail: awallens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx