[bksvol-discuss] to of my scanned books available for proofreading

  • From: <ohio1803@xxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 23:54:48 -0700

I have still, 2 of my scanned books submitted still online, and ready for proofreading.

1 - Ebola: The Natural and Human History of a Deadly Virus
    by David Quammen
This book was taken and then kicked back for something about the formatting to the person who took it on.
     They did not know how to do it, I guess.
    That was January 4
It says "hold for in front of the title. But I don't know what the story is.

2 - A Six String History of America
    by Jay Pilzer
It was downloaded to be proofread, but then kicked back when it had expired. The book was submitted on December 16. The expiration occurred on January 12.

I'm hoping to get a few more done.
But I'd kind of like to see these have a determination.

Thanks
Rik James