[bksvol-discuss] to be scanned

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 20:12:26 -0600

Doug and I are scanning and proofing a wonderful children's book Debbie
Franson sent us about a service dog, Ally's Busy Day, by Maureen Pranghofer
as well as two of Nichole's library books, A Turkey for Thanksgiving by Eve
Bunting and Santa Claus The World's Number One Toy Expert by Marla Frazee.
I also picked up "who do I talk to?"  (all lower case in title) by Neta
Jackson.

Take care!
Valerie

Currently scanning My Thirty Years Backstairs at the White House
Ally's Busy Day
A Turkey for Thanksgiving
Santa Claus The World's Number One Toy Expert
who do I talk to

Currently proofing:
Ten Days To Self-Esteem
Shanghaied to China
Everything Dog: What Kids Really Want To Know About Dogs
Stories Behind the Greatest Traditions of Christmas
More Stories Behind the Best Loved Songs Of Christmas