[bksvol-discuss] Re: to Laura on the Susan Meisner book

  • From: "Laura Ann Grymes, LMT" <agape.wellness.massage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 17:43:59 -0500

ok will do.
Laura Ann
At 05:09 PM 7/10/2008, you wrote:
hi Laura. I don't think I'd be interested in the refiner's fire book as reading that type is not my cup of tea. Maybe some of her other books would be of.K. Let me know when you have some more Susan meisner book or some other good Christian fiction. I'm also in to teenage books.
Rebecca and Nuncio
msn <mailto:rebecca.ilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx>rebecca.ilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype rebeccai5
live journal rebeccai31