[bksvol-discuss] Re: to Laura on the Susan Meisner book

  • From: "Rebecca Ilniski" <rilniski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 18:09:01 -0400

hi Laura.  I don't think I'd be interested in the refiner's fire book as
reading that type is not my cup of tea.  Maybe some of her other books would be
of.K.  Let me know when you have some more Susan meisner book or some other
good Christian fiction.  I'm also in to teenage books.
Rebecca and Nuncio
msn rebecca.ilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype rebeccai5
live journal rebeccai31