[bksvol-discuss] Re: to Laura on the Susan Meisner book

  • From: "Laura Ann Grymes, LMT" <agape.wellness.massage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 16:49:38 -0500

I am working on some others and next time will put hold for Rebecca.
I have lots more so will be happy to scan others for you.

I am sorry they took it.
I emailed the list here for you as soon as I put it up.

I will work on another one for you.
Laura Ann
At 01:38 PM 7/10/2008, you wrote:
Hi Laura. I went up to the step 1 download site and someone has snagged it already. I was looking forward to validating it but unless it gets sent back to step 1 doesn't look like that's going to be the case.
Rebecca and Nuncio
msn rebecca.ilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype rebeccai5
live journal rebeccai31

Laura Ann Grymes, LMT Licensed Massage Therapist
Wellness massage with an agape touch!