[bksvol-discuss] Re: to Jim, why your book was rejected

  • From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 09:12:35 -0800

I basically had a similar situation which is why I think it should be a
volunteer requirement  to be on this list. Besides, I have found it very
valuable as a validator to be able to contact the scanner and thus end up with
the best book possible. The help we get from each other on this list is, in my
opinion, invaluable.