[bksvol-discuss] title page(s) included

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Claire O'Brian <claireo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 15:27:22 -0700 (PDT)

How many title pages must be included? I'm openly
asking out of curiosity because I always include all
and the blank pages between them, bur somebody else
might not want to. And I might not bother if they
aren't in the scan and I don't have to.

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/