[bksvol-discuss] Re: tip pages

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 12:28:37 -0500

Hi Sarah,
Yes something similar to what you describe could be implemented with some work. If you can brainstorm a bit more and let me know some of your thoughts on how effective such a system would be, that'd help me out. Feel free to write me off list as well.

Additionally I would definitely want help compiling tips, as it seems I think I'm the only one that uses the other system I wrote :-(

Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>