[bksvol-discuss] time enough for love - need help

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookshare bolunteer discussion" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 04:49:06 -0500

I need some help with Robert Heinlein's "time enough for love" which I am currently validating.

It's a near perfect scan (boy don't you love it when you get a scan like that?). However, there is one page which is a reproduction of a newspaper column. I'm sure in the book the font or something changed, as it is pure gibberish in this version.

It is page 587 in the .rtf version, and is found in the table of contents as "coda III".

If someone has this book and could check out that one page to see if it could be re-scanned to improve the quality, it would make this book very perfect.

This one page is not essential to the plot of the story and wouldn't make the book unreadable as is, but it would improve it.

If anyone has a print copy of the book and can help, I would appreciate it.

Bob
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is
the only thing that ever has."--Margaret Mead