[bksvol-discuss] Re: thoughts on the books list

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 21:23:39 -0400

And what do you think of it? I thought it was quite a project to take on as you or someone will have to replace extraneous linefeeds which occur in the middle of sentences and words?

E.
At 08:00 PM 9/21/2005, you wrote:

I have had it for three four weeks I would guess.

Kaitlyn Healing Practitioner "The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run." Henry Thoreau