[bksvol-discuss] Re: thoughts on the books list

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 01:00:58 -0700

Hello e,

It is in my list, the last week or so my time for validating has been
limited. I haven't really dug into it. If someone else want to go at it let
me know if not it sounds like a rejection, maybe?

Kaitlyn
Healing Practitioner
"The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to
be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run."
Henry Thoreau