[bksvol-discuss] those who love

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 08:20:31 -0500

I am almost finished validating. Just have to add the table of contents and do some last minute checking. Bad headaches and perhaps some kind of bug the last couple of days slowed me down. It's coming.

By the way, the book entitled John Adams is on bookshare and well worth reading. It is written by a historian, one of the very readable ones. It too relies on many documents and letters.
E.