[bksvol-discuss] Re: those fair rated .txt romances

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 20:20:05 -0500

Relief.

H becomes li and vice versa.

I bet that is what it should bwe!

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com

      -- Vance Havner
----- Original Message -----
From: "Pam Quinn" <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2004 10:18 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] those fair rated .txt romances

I'm validating one now, An Irresistible Impulse, by Barbara Delinsky.
One way of doing it if you have Kz and rank spelling is to make a game
of it and work on it a little each day. Kind of like working a puzzle.
I've brought it up to over 99 percent. Will still rate it "good"
because there are still some garbled passages that I can't make heads
nor tails of, but hey, not doing too bad. Here's one that still has me
stumped.

The tremor of a collective sigh whispered
its rehef through those remaining. Anybody know what rehef might be?

Pam