[bksvol-discuss] Re: those fair rated .txt romances

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 00:54:41 -0800 (PST)

My guess would be "relief," both because it fits the
context and because I've seen the combination of li
scan as h. I love puzzles, and am very good at filling
in blanks -- I used to be a whiz at playing Hangman
and
whatever the other game was that was like that only
had platic racks and cards -- but the point was the
sme -- to guess the other people's word first, so if
you have any more puzzles, I'd be happy to give it a
try. (I might be able to find the Delinsky book nest
week when I go back to the library, and then I can
really help you out. I'll let you know, if you want
and if you haven't finished the book by then.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com