[bksvol-discuss] Re: thomas and charlotte pitt mysteries

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 00:22:23 -0700 (PDT)

No, Jill, I wasn't validating it, just reading it. I'
validated Rutland Place, and there were so many
references to what had happened before, and I enjoyed
the book so much, I decided to read the series from
the beginning. I think someone is scanning Callander
Square, but I haven't heard that anyone is doing the
Cater Street Hangman.

Cindy