[bksvol-discuss] Re: this week's bestsellers

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 17:15:21 -0500

Cindy, I don't think you'll find Secret Life of M. M. I'm pretty sure it was from the publisher or an outsourcer.

Melissa

Cindy wrote:
92 Pacifc is the same one the Lumpkins are doing, so I didn't add it. I'm smartening up and checking the list before automatically copying and pasting the bestseller list. Thank for being so observant. I didn't find secret life of MM but maybe that's because I'd already deleted it (unless I misspelled secret. I'll check again).

Cindy

Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and books-being-scanned list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Books+Being+Scanned+List