[bksvol-discuss] Re: this list as community

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 00:35:48 -0400

I for one do a lot of reading for pleasure and sometimes to get me through those periods when, as you put it Julie, things happen. Books can cheer me up after difficulties of all kinds and hopefully teach me something about myself and others. I know that sounds pompous but I mean it in a much more everyday way. Bookshare has given me the chance to read so many books I would not have had access to and all of us have formed a community while making more and more available.

E.