[bksvol-discuss] Re: this list as community

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 00:18:21 -0400

Hi, Allison. I agree with you. What we have on this list is wonderful. Yes,
the main topic is Bookshare, and for the most part, I think we do a pretty
good job of sticking to that, but when things do happen, we're here, and
that means a lot to me, too. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):