[bksvol-discuss] Re: this is pathetic

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 11:31:28 -0400 (EDT)

Tracy

That's how a community is built; through give and take sometimes on very
happy things -- forthcoming babies -- and sometimes on things that
frustrate us -- problems with the system, and the like.
Just because someone is not always upbeat and glowing doesn't make them
negative.
In fact, that they care enough to post indicates their valuing of
BookShare;
if they didn't care, they'd walk away and not post.

I want to know what I am not doing right; I want to improve; and I want
Bookshare to do the same.  That is concern and that should be viewed as
positive and upbeat.