[bksvol-discuss] Re: this is back on step0 one

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 12:33:03 EDT

The literal definition of superannuated may be old in years, but I think it
has some pretty strong connotations that might very well be more important,
specifically, outdated.

                                                                  "Can a
nation be free if it oppresses other nations? It cannot." Vladimir Lenin

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: this is back on step0 one
Date:
8/15/2009 6:44:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hi Valerie, pages going to "two pages" aren't really "two pages". That's
just some soft page breaks which won't be an issue in the Bookshare file.

But yes, I believe you are allowed and even encouraged to standardize the
font. The book had many different fonts, some of which didn't scan well,
which
is why the parts I typed in by hand are in Times New Roman (or whatever the
default Word font is).

Cindy, yep, the book says superannuated is "old in years".

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Sunshine and Shadow by Earlene Fowler