[bksvol-discuss] the wheel of fortune

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 18:34:37 -0400

This book seems to have what my k1000 refers to as "closed quote" on ly they come where the open quote would be. My keyboard has one quotation mark. What is "closed quote"? Where is it on a keyboard. Is this also a open book quirk.

This book does seems to need that kind of clean up work.

Has anyone also noticed a scano where there will be a space between the apostrophe and the rest of the word? for instance don 't? Is there a setting in scanning packages to cut down on this? I can and do use find and replace to remove the scano. It also occurs with people's names as in Diann 's.

E.