[bksvol-discuss] the symbols called braces

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 10:59:23 -0800

 I'm pretty sure that  braces are the the things on the same key that has
the bracket;,  and if you hit that ky plus shift  you'd get the brace: }
I'd describe it as a parenthsis with a little pointy thing  poking out from
the middle. (Judy, hopefully you can do better. It would be used inside
brackets, if you needed " bracket something else. You probably won't need
it for bookshare  proofing but might come across their use in a book

Other related posts: