[bksvol-discuss] Re: the summer i dared (improving)

  • From: Agape Pet Sitting <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 17:17:19 -0500

would you explain on list.....I know I am interested too.
I would like to read what you have to say.
Laura Ann
At 12:36 PM 8/22/2006, you wrote:

Dear Linda,

We know each other from VIP Sheep Talk and the Reading Club for the blind. If you like, I can explain about page breaks, rejecting books and more off list. Don't be discouraged. I've learned my validating tricks half on and half off list. There couldn't be a more perfect pass time for people who enjoy reading and tidying up text.

<mailto:airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Always with love,

Lissi

"Maybe I should write a book called one hundred and one ways to use a frying pan."
Sam Gamgee
in Tolkien fanfiction by Alatariel