[bksvol-discuss] Re: the summer i dared (improving)

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 13:36:28 -0400

Dear Linda,

We know each other from VIP Sheep Talk and the Reading Club for the blind. If
you like, I can explain about page breaks, rejecting books and more off list.
Don't be discouraged. I've learned my validating tricks half on and half off
list. There couldn't be a more perfect pass time for people who enjoy reading
and tidying up text.

airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Always with love,

Lissi

"Maybe I should write a book called one hundred and one ways to use a frying
pan."
Sam Gamgee
in Tolkien fanfiction by Alatariel