[bksvol-discuss] the summer i dared (improving)

  • From: "Linda C. Knight" <Admiral-lck@xxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 13:15:42 -0400

Hi all,

I am still validating "the Summer I Dared" by Barbara Delinsky.

I suspect when I finally upload it, (smile) It will be in excellent reading
shape.

I have written a note a few days ago-and i don't know if was boring (haha) or
not-but i never got a thought from anyone.

It was regarding page breaks.

Throughout the book, i find i don't hear via jaws "page break" in a lot of
places.

My view  normal is checked.  I go down through the words and paragraphs and
don't find the page breaks.

However, the book is vastly improving in it's readability-and I am doing my
very best to get the book to excellent.

So i want to know if I should put page breaks-but this is confusing to me-and I
just don't want to disturb the book.

I don't have a scanning device-and all i have is jaws and windows and pc.

thanks for any thoughts.

linda k.