[bksvol-discuss] Re: "the summer i dared by barbara delinsky (question)

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 18:04:37 -0700 (PDT)

I can obtain the book and re-scan the garbled pages
and send them to you, validated, and help you with the
other spots that don't make sense.

Which edition is the file? I see there is a large type
and a regular type edition in my libraries. I don't
know if there are paprback vs hardcover.

Do you have the ISBN number of the book for which you
have the file?

You can write to me offlist--popularplace@xxxxxxxxx

Cindy