[bksvol-discuss] "the summer i dared by barbara delinsky (question)

  • From: "Linda C. Knight" <Admiral-lck@xxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 20:13:38 -0400

Hi all,

I am back-after a very (hahaha) long break.

I hope i didn't miss that much-was on vacation mode for a while. (long while)
Grin)
I am slowly validating "the summer I dared by barbara delinsky.
Between pages 80 and 100 I think, thare a bunch of gibberish (caracters that
don't make words.) and further down, I am finding the same thing.

I think it might be pretty legible-but to me there is just a bunch of place
where characters don't make sense.

I am wondering if I should reject this book or accept it when i upload.

There is just a large span in the book that doesn't make sense.

I don't like the thought of rejecting a book unless it's absolutely necessary.

Any suggestions?

many thanks!

Linda knight