[bksvol-discuss] Re: the short day dying

  • From: devi ramaseshan <deviramaseshan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 16:13:37 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Jake.Hoping to fix it. devi

Jake Brownell <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:          Hi Devi,

  Gustavo's action appears below:

  Action: RETURNNEW

  Date: 2007-01-08 11:31:08-08

  User: gustavo galindo

  Second request: Please verify copyright holder.

  Gustavo thinks that the copyright holder on the form is probably incorrect.
You need to double check and make sure that the one on the form says exactly
what is in the scanned file. If they are different you need to change the
fields on the form to match what the scanned book says.
  You should then copy the notice from the scanned book into the comments
section.

  If the scanned book and the fields on the form already match you may need to
look up the copyright online. You can use the LOC database to do this. There is
a tip or two on the tips page that can help you do this:

  http://www.jbrownell.com/bks/tl.asp

  If you have more questions please let us know.

  Jake