[bksvol-discuss] Re: the short day dying

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 17:37:53 -0600

Hi Devi,

Gustavo's action appears below:

Action: RETURNNEW

Date: 2007-01-08 11:31:08-08

User: gustavo galindo

Second request: Please verify copyright holder.

Gustavo thinks that the copyright holder on the form is probably incorrect. You
need to double check and make sure that the one on the form says exactly what
is in the scanned file. If they are different you need to change the fields on
the form to match what the scanned book says.
You should then copy the notice from the scanned book into the comments section.

If the scanned book and the fields on the form already match you may need to
look up the copyright online. You can use the LOC database to do this. There is
a tip or two on the tips page that can help you do this:

http://www.jbrownell.com/bks/tl.asp

If you have more questions please let us know.

Jake